IEEE ICICLE Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
ICICLE supports a variety of SIGs, all of which will present work at the International Conference on Learning Engineering.
All of ICICLE's SIG activities are open to the public and we welcome wide participation. To sign up for a SIG, please contact one of the Chairs below to indicate your interest.
Contact information for each of the SIG Chairs is located on the sign-up form.
Official IEEE ICICLE SIGs
Please contact the Chairs directly for information about their SIGs, including how to join and how to attend SIG meetings.
- AI and Adaptive Technologies SIG, Michelle Derbenwick Barrett, Chair, Contact
- Competency Frameworks and Certification SIG, Michael Jay, Chair, Contact
- Data Governance and Privacy SIG, TJ Seabrooks, Chair, Contact
- Design for Learning SIG, Janet Kolodner, Chair, Contact
- Learning Engineering Academic Curriculum SIG, Ken Koedinger, Chair, Contact
- Learning Engineering among the Professions SIG, Ellen Wagner, Chair, Contact
- Learning Technology Data Standards SIG, Davinia Hernández-Leo, Chair, Contact
- xAPI and Learning Analytics SIG, Jessie Chuang, Chair, Contact
- XR for Learning and Performance Augmentation SIG, Mark Lee, Chair, Contact
Please contact ICICLE Vice-Chair, Craig Wiggins, with any additional questions regarding the SIGs.