ICICLE invites all prospective and current participants to complete a brief survey to signal their interest in joining the consortium's committees and special interest groups (SIGs).
- Outreach Committee: Responsible for advocating on ICICLE's behalf to industry, academia, and government, as well as managing ICICLE messaging and public relations including press releases, consortium presentations, and public events.
- Membership Committee: Responsible for the growth and management of ICICLE's entity participants and individual contributors.
- Conference Committee: Responsible for the production of ICICLE's annual International Conference on Learning Engineering including calls for papers and speakers as well as logistics.
- Editorial Committee: Responsible for the editing and publication of the Proceedings of the International Conference on Learning Engineering as well as all ICICLE digital content.
- Technical Committee: Responsible for the maintenance of open source resources and libraries as well as the management of ICICLE innovation testbeds.
Proposed SIGs include:
- Adaptive and AI-enabled personal assistants for learning
- xAPI and learning analytics
- Competency frameworks and the automation of certification and credentials
- Key needs from a learning technology and data standards perspective
- Learning data governance and learner privacy
- How we can support the development of Learning Engineering as a profession from an industry-needs standpoint
- What a Learning Engineering curriculum should include from the academic perspective
ICICLE activities are open to the public and the consortium encourages broad participation. Please email ICICLE directly with any questions.