What is ICICLE?
The IEEE IC Industry Consortium on Learning Engineering (ICICLE) is an open forum and community-driven platform for defining and supporting the profession of Learning Engineering. Our activities are open to the public and all are welcome to participate. Organizations are invited to join us as voting entities.
- Jan 29, 2018 Learning Engineering: Merging Science and Data to Design Powerful Learning Experiences Jan 29, 2018
- Jan 17, 2018 Sign up to Join an IEEE ICICLE SIG Jan 17, 2018
- Jan 3, 2018 IEEE ICICLE Participation Survey Jan 3, 2018
- Dec 7, 2017 IEEE Consortium established to support the development of Learning Engineering Dec 7, 2017
Who are we?
IEEE ICICLE — a 24 month activity running December 2017 to December 2019 — is part of the IEEE Standards Association’s (IEEE-SA) Industry Connections (IC) program. Participation in ICICLE is widespread and is comprised of leading organizations in industry, academia, and government. The Industry Connections Program helps incubate new standards and related products and services by facilitating collaboration among organizations and individuals as they hone and refine their thinking on rapidly changing technologies.
- Mar 15, 2018 Monthly Community Call Mar 15, 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
IEEE ICICLE activities are led by participating entities and participation in ICICLE activities is open to all. You are encouraged to contact us regarding organizational membership and opportunities for individuals. Our program is growing and there is much room for meaningful involvement. Join us and help to define Learning Engineering as a profession.